- About Us
- Our Projects
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
One of the greatest trekking challenges in the
World! Kilimanjaro National Park, this is the longest, most remote and considered the most beautiful.
A physically tough but rewarding challenge try it!
The Kilimanjaro challenge : This fully supported ten day trek will get you safely and prepare you for the summit of Kilimanjaro! You will stand on the highest point (Uhuru Peak, 5895m/19340’), which is on the edge of the dormant Kibo volcano with fantastic views of Mt Meru and into the huge crater.
Fundraising amount minimum £3,800
£500 deposit is needed on sign up as a personal contribution towards the cost of the Trek. You must then fund raise a minimum of £3,800 to cover the cost of the trek and the 50% contribution towards the charity.
What do I get before I go?
- Pre –trip you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a presentation by Travel & Trek
- Go on training walks with other trekkers
- Meet other fundraisers who will be trekking with you
- Get advice about equipment and clothing from the experts at Travel & Trek
- Receive a free Charity Trek Kilimanjaro cool-
max T shirt and charity wrist band.
going support and fundraising info pack from the charity.